to this page from time to time, to check out our specials and packages.
Packages with Accommodation
Ladies' Photography Weekends with Leslie & Mark Degner
- "girls only" photo events photography workshop / field trips for ladies who are keen to learn more about nature photography. If you would like to spend more time taking pictures but have always felt intimidated by tech talk and
bulky gear, these hands on courses are for you...
- Thursday, 5th June 2014 to Sunday, 8th June 2014 (beginners to intermediate level)
- Thursday, 3rd July 2014 to Sunday, 6th July 2014 (intermediate to advanced level) NEW
Small Group photography tours and workshops with oopoomoo
(Darwin Wiggett/Samantha Chrysanthou)
- Ew2 Abraham Lake "bubbles and lace" photography workshop with Darwin Wiggett and Samantha Chrysanthou of oopoomoo
Ew1 = Tuesday, 4th February 2014 to Sunday, 9th February 2014
FULLY booked, waitlist only
- NEW E5 = "Coal Mines, Canyons and the Canadian Rockies" -
HDR Photography Workshop with Darwin Wiggett / Samantha Chrysanthou and guest instructor Royce Howland - Thursday, 29th May 2014 to Sunday 1st June 2014 (three nights)
- E4 = Fall Photography Workshop with Darwin Wiggett / Samantha Chrysanthou - Tuesday, 23rd September 2014 to Sunday 28th September 2014 (five nights)
- "Beyond the Icon" Nature Photography Workshop with Darwin Wiggett / Samantha Chrysanthou - Tuesday, 21st October 2014 to Sunday 26th October 2014 (five nights)
- E5 = "Fire and Ice" Photography Workshop with Darwin Wiggett / Samantha Chrysanthou - Tuesday, 4th November 2014 to Sunday 9th November 2014 (five nights)
Small Group Photography Tours with Royce Howland
Fall / Autumn photography tour with Royce Howland
E4x = Tuesday, 30th September 2014 to Sunday, 5th October 2014
Note: We recommend booking early! If tours or workshops are fully booked, we suggest you still contact us to be put on a waitlist or receive information as to additional field trips we may be arranging at a future date.
Reservations for the oopoomoo photo workshops should be made through oopoomoo. For all other packages and photo tours / workshops out of Aurum Lodge, we accept reservations and can answer most of your questions. Note that a reservation is only guaranteed, once a deposit has been received, so call us if you wish to book.
If you are a member of a camera club and interested in organising an exclusive field trip for your group, do let us know.
We can also offer personalised photo tours in the area for up to four people at certain times of the year with a professional photographer (if the timing of the regular group tours do not work out for you, or if you prefer a very small group).
there are 1001 reasons for this place of all seasons...